Terms and Conditions of Sales and Delivery
General Terms and Conditions of Bytelove AB for Customers
§ 1 General Information
For all your orders in the context of this online offer, Bytelove AB with EU VAT-ID SE556746371501 (hereafter referred to as Bytelove) is your contracting partner.
Deliveries from Bytelove to the customer are carried out in accordance to the general terms and conditions outlined below. The customer agrees to honour these terms and conditions during the whole business relationship.
§ 2 Conclusion of the Contract
(1) Offers contained on the website represent a non-binding offer for the customer to purchase goods from Bytelove.
(2) By filling out and sending an order form, the customer makes a binding offer for the conclusion of a sale. The customer then receives by email a confirmation that the order has been received. The order confirmation does not represent an acceptance of the offer but shall only acknowledge to the customer that their order was received by Bytelove.
The contract is concluded when Bytelove ships the ordered product to the customer and confirms the shipment (shipment confirmation) to the customer in a second e-mail.
(3) In case Bytelove is unable to fulfill an order, the customer will be notified immediately. If the order was already paid, the customer will be reimbursed.
§ 4 Delivery / Shipment
(1) Stock items will be shipped within the time limit specified on the product page. Normally, goods are shipped within a few days. Delivery times and terms of delivery shall only be binding if Bytelove has expressively agreed to such in writing.
(2) Delivery is available to the European Union, United States, Norway and Switzerland, please see the "Shipping and delivery" page for more information.
(3) Delivery shall be conducted by DHL, as chosen by Bytelove. The customer has to pay a flat fee specified on the front page for shipping and handling.
(4) If delivery to the customer within given time period is not possible, Bytelove shall inform the customer thereof and offer a full reimbursement of the order.
§ 5 Prices
(1) The prices for EU customers include the statutory taxes arising from the transaction, e.g., national VAT.
(2) For customers from outside the EU, all stated prices are net prices.
The shipping address is decisive to determine where the goods are to be taxed. If, according to the statutory regulations, the goods are subject to sales taxes in the recipient country, then these shall be paid additionally upon receipt of the goods. Furthermore, the goods may be subject to import duties, which the customer shall pay additionally upon receipt of the goods.
In short, this means that if a customer is ordering from e.g., the United States or another non EU country, fees such as customs may be added upon the net prices. The customers understand the he/she needs to pay this fee themselves.
(3) Purchase price, along with shipping and handling charges, are immediately payable, without deduction.
§ 6 Payment
(1) Payment will be carried out according to the customer´s choice of either credit card or other payment methods. Bytelove reserves the right to limit the method of payment chosen by the customer depending on order value, shipment region or other objective criteria.
(3) Bytelove is entitled to make use of the services of trustworthy third parties for the handling of the payment:
§ 7 Conditional Sale
(1) Before payment for the goods has been made in full, the goods remain property of Bytelove.
(2) The customer is obliged to handle the product with care up to the transfer of ownership.
§ 8 Guarantee
(1) Information, drawings, figures, technical data, specifications of weight, measurements and services, which are contained in brochures, catalogs, newsletters, ads or price lists are only of an informational nature. No responsibility is accepted by Bytelove for the correctness of this information.
(2) As far as there is a defect in the goods which falls under warranty, the customer shall be entitled in the context of statutory regulations to demand supplementary performance, withdraw from the contract or a reduction in purchase price.
(3) The term of limitation for claims under warranty for the goods provided is two years starting from the receipt of such goods. If the customer is in business then the term of limitation is one year.
§ 9 Limitation of Liability
(1) Apart from that, liability on the part of Bytelove follows statutory provisions, insofar as nothing else is determined in these general terms and conditions. Bytelove only bears unlimited responsibility for damages, no matter what the legal ground, in the case of deliberate action and gross negligence. In addition, Bytelove also bears unlimited responsibility for damages in cases of mild negligence resulting in loss of life, bodily harm or damage to health. In the case of mild negligence and breach of an essential contractual obligation (cardinal obligation), Bytelove liability is limited to the payment of the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
(2) As far as liability of Bytelove is excluded or limited in these general terms and conditions, then the same applies for personal liability for damages on the part of employees, representatives and agents of Bytelove.
§ 10 Right of Withdrawal
(1) If the customer is a consumer, they have the opportunity to withdraw from the contract concluded with Bytelove within 14 days after receipt of the goods without giving reasons. Withdrawal may be carried out in writing (e.g., via letter, facsimile or e-mail) or by return of the goods to Bytelove. The period of grace begins not earlier than the point at which the goods are received together with a copy of these instructions in writing (e.g., by letter, fax or e-mail). For compliance with the period of withdrawal, the timely mailing of the withdrawal or return of the goods shall suffice.
Declaration of withdrawal or return of the goods shall be addressed to:
or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) Once the cancellation process has been completed and has come into effect, the customer is under an obligation to return the goods if the goods can be sent by parcel post. Articles which cannot be sent by post will be collected from the customer. The customer must bear the cost of returning the goods if the article supplied is in accordance with what was ordered, and if the price of the articles to be returned does not exceed EUR 40 or if, in the event of the price of the article being higher, at the time of cancellation the customer had not paid in full or made a contractually abrade payment by installments. In all other cases there is no charge for the return of the goods.
(4) In the case of a withdrawal from the contract, the customer shall be obliged to pay compensation for the deterioration of the product following commencement of intended use of the product. The customer has the opportunity to avoid this, if the product is only examined for its applicability and suitability. As far as nothing different has been agreed to in the above, the customer shall also be liable for any deterioration or accidental destruction of the product.
(5) The right of withdrawal from the contract exists irrespective of any claims of the customer for warranty as far as the goods show flaws (for this see § 8 Guarantee).
End of withdrawal instructions
§ 12 Technical and Design Deviations
When fulfilling the contract, we expressly reserve the right to deviate from the descriptions and information in our brochures, catalogs and other written and electronic documents with respect to material, colour, weight, measurements, design or other features, as far as these can be considered reasonable for the customer. Reasonable cause for change may result from fluctuations customary in trade and technical production processes.
§ 13 Data Protection
Bytelove uses personal data of the customer for appropriate purposes and according to statutory regulations. The personal data given (i.e., name, e-mail address, mailing address, bank details) for ordering products are used by Bytelove for fulfillment and handling of the contract. This data is treated confidentially by Bytelove and is not given to any third parties who are not part of the ordering, delivery and payment procedures. The customer shall be entitled to access information on the personal data which Bytelove has saved about them free of charge. Moreover, they are entitled to the correction of incorrect data, and the blocking and deletion of their personal data, insofar as there is no legal obligation to retain such data.
§ 14 Place of Jurisdiction – Place of Fulfillment – Choice of Law
(1) Place of fulfillment for all services is Sweden and Germany and the place of jurisdiction is Norrkoping, Sweden
(2) If individual provisions of these general terms and conditions are ineffective or oppose the statutory regulations, the rest of the agreement remains unaffected.